Harleston Industrial Estate is situated to the south east of the market town of Harleston located adjacent the A143 bypass providing easy access west to the A140 approximately 8 miles away at Diss, and east to Lowestoft (22) miles. Norwich can be accessed 21 miles to the north, Ipswich 32 miles to the south and Bury St Edmunds, the A11 and the Midlands beyond to the west via the A14. The units are located to the south of Fuller Road off Mayflower Way.
A spacious industrial unit situated on a sizable site of 0.37 acres with accommodation extending to 5793 sqft.
The unit comprises a main workshop area with mezzanine, kitchen and offices leading off. To the rear are two further workshop areas.
Net Internal Area
Sq. m Sq. ft.
Main Workshop 315.24 3,389
Rear unit 1 81.63 878
Rear unit 2 82.53 887
Mezzanine 33.87 364
Office/ kitchen 7.50 81
External office 18.09 194
Total 539 5793
The property benefits from 3 phase electricity, mains water and drainage. There is no gas connected.
• Term: 3 years minimum.
• Commencing Rent: £30,000 per annum
• Deposit: Three month's rent to be held by the landlord throughout the term.
• Repairs: Effective full repairing lease.
• Insurance: Landlord insures and tenant repays premium.
• Outgoings: Tenant to be responsible for all outgoings including business rates, services and utility charges.
• Landlord & Tenant Act: Outside the act.
• Legal Costs Each party to bear their own costs In this transaction.
2017 Rateable Value £27,750
Strictly by arrangement with the agents Commercial Office 01379 851038
Please fill out the form below to enquire about this property and we'll be in touch.