- Grade II Listed Georgian House
- Seven Bedrooms
- Gardens extending to approximately 5 acres (sts)
- Equestrian Facilities
- Detached 3 Bedroom Lodge currently run as a successful holiday let
- Exciting Second Floor Renovation Opportunity
- Approximately 8 miles from Southwold
- Additional land to rent (by separate negotiation)
Traditional Georgian grandeur with the warmth of a family home. Shadingfield Hall is a stunning Grade II listed three storey country house built in the early 1800s.
Hidden away on the Sotterley Estate offering seclusion and privacy yet under 10 miles from Southwold and the stunning Heritage Coast, Shadingfield Hall sits in grounds extending to 5 acres (sts) offering equestrian facilities with an additional 8 acres available to rent by separate negotiation.
At the rear of the property is a delightful converted lodge which has been transformed in to a three bedroom cottage, successfully let for holiday purposes.
Retaining many original features, Shadingfield Hall is a truly enchanting property.
Please fill out the form below to enquire about this property and we'll be in touch.